Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: which is the better choice?Cập nhật ngày: 15/12/2022
Are you prepared to begin a hair business but uncertain as to whether Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair is better? This article was created to provide a comprehensive analysis of two hair suppliers so you can select the best hair supply for your business.
Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Comparison standards
Each hair type has strengths and weaknesses, it is difficult to determine which hair type is superior. However, when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, there are a few common factors as follows:
- Origin: This is an important factor in assessing the quality of the product. A transparent and secure origin will boost the reliability of your organization
- Scale production: In order to maintain a long-term cooperation, the supply must be stable and always meeting the required consumer requests. When selecting to continue working with a hair factory, scale manufacturing should be considered.
- Price: This is an aspect that cannot be overlooked when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair. Reasonable prices will help businesses get big profits
- Quality: Quality hair has always been a priority. In order for a firm to grow, the customers’ interests must always be considered.
Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Origin of hair
Vietnam and India are well-known as the countries with the largest worldwide hair supply. But, not everyone is informed of the origins of these two types of hair. Now let’s study the difference between the origins of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair.
2.1. Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Vietnamese hair origin
Virgin and Remy are the two primary varieties of hair
- Vietnamese hair is collected by acquiring it from women, the vast majority of which are indigenous to the highlands. It is smooth, silky, extremely flexible, and easy to style, among other advantages.
- Virgin hair is extracted from a single individual. Consequently, it is consistent while dying or styling. Due to the difficulty of acquiring the beautiful hair of a single donor, virgin hair is still limited on the market today.
- Remy hair is collected from multiple persons and possesses the same great attributes as virgin hair, such as being silky, smooth, glossy, resilient, chemical-free, and simple to style. Uniformity is the only distinction between virgin hair and remy hair. It will be difficult to attain hair color as uniform as virgin hair.
The source of Vietnamese hair is dependable and well-known. Consequently delivering superior quality than other hair suppliers
2.2. Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Indian hair origin
India is among the world’s leading producers of hair. In India, there are two basic types of hair: temple hair ( including virgin and remy) and hairballs (non-remy hair).
- It is usual for Indian hair to be dry, rigid, fibrous, and difficult to style.
- Indian hair is obtained from 100% Indian. Indians have a custom of removing their hair and then sacrificing it to the gods. The term for this hair is temple hair. This type of hair must be straightened prior to styling because it is normally wavy, frizzy, coarse, and dark. As a consequence, the final hair product made from Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair will be poorer and weak.
- Hairballs (non-remy hair) are also popular hair types in India. This specific type of hair is collected from hairs that fall out during combing or washing. Sometimes it is even taken from public places and cleaned. This poor quality hair is for sale at a very cheap price.
Even if its source is not as desirable as that of Vietnam, Indian hair continues to be a popular commodity. Therefore, let’s explore the reason in the subsequent sections.
Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Scale production
Comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, scale of manufacturing is one of the most crucial considerations. Let’s determine the distinction between them!
3.1. Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Scale production of Vietnamese hair manufactures
Vietnamese hair manufacturers pay more attention to product quality than quantity
- Vietnam’s location in an area with a plenty of raw hair resources makes it understandable why it is one of the world’s leading producers of hair.
- Labor: Vietnam’s hair manufacturers produce homogeneous, high-quality goods due to their abundant labor force, low labor costs, and high levels of expertise.
- Technology: Since the majority of factories in Vietnam operate manually, the quality is stable. In addition, the end product is of high quality because the hair is manufactured in these factories without using extra chemicals.
- One facility in Vietnam can export approximately one ton of hair each month on average. If the client cannot acquire the item from stock, it will take seven to ten days to obtain it.
Comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, Vietnam’s production scale is normally smaller, but yet sufficient to meet both domestic and foreign enterprises with outstanding and consistent quality.
3.2. Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Scale production of Indian hair manufacturers
The manufacturing of hair in India is really quite low because to the country’s outdated equipment and the poor quality of the hair, which requires extensive processing.
- India benefits from being located in an area with a lot of raw materials, but the quality of the hair is not high and requires a lot of processing, so the end product is not as high-end as that of Vietnam.
Hair manufacturer in Indian
- Labor: India, like Vietnam, benefits from a large population and low-cost, unskilled labor.
- Technology: Most items are handled by hand, which requires frequent exports to China and Southeast Asian countries for additional processing, resulting in even poorer quality.
- When comparing the production of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, India has an advantage thanks to its large population and abundant raw materials (1-2 tons/month).
Due to insufficient production techniques, India’s capacity to make hair has not yet reached a level commensurate with its abundant raw materials. When comparing the quality of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, Vietnam wins.
Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Hair quality
In terms of quality, Vietnamese hair products are superior to Indian hair products when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair below.
|Vietnamese hair||Indian hair|
|Shape||Soft and thick|
Create a variety of hairstyles such as wavy or water curls thanks to the natural straight feature
Customers can change their hairstyle many times and still have strong hair
|Thick but short and tangledBecause of the poor quality, only basic curling or dyeing can be done|
|Texture||silky, shiny, thin, natural black, and straight hair||The nation’s hot, dry climate has made the hair to be curly hair, dry, and coarse, as well as weak, easily shedding when brushed, and weaker when colored and styled.|
|Appearance||Hair goes in a certain direction. Hair color is beautiful, durable and long-lasting||dry, frizzy, and unable to retain color and style for an extended period of time|
|Lifespan||From 2 to 5 years||From 1 to 2 years|
Vietnam’s hair quality is superior in all aspects when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair
Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair: Price of hair products
Price is the top concern of retailers. Compare the price of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, which will be revealed below:
- Since Vietnamese hair is of significantly higher quality than Indian hair for the same hair type, when comparing Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair prices, it makes sense that Vietnamese hair is more expensive.
- India’s labor costs are 2 times lower than those of Vietnam.
- Vietnam’s hair is more expensive than India’s. One bundle of remy hair costs 6-7 dollars.
- Vietnamese hair is well-known for its exceptional quality and reasonable prices. Only $8 per weft bundle, $12 clip-in, and $33 per 4*4 curly hair closure.
The answer is the shipping method. China shares a border with Vietnam. As a result, Vietnamese hair will reach other countries via China without delay, making it cheaper. In contrast, Indian shipping is hampered by domestic and international disputes.
When comparing the prices of Vietnamese hair vs Indian hair, Indian hair was more affordable.
Should you choose a Vietnamese hair wholesale as a supplier for your hair business? If so, which Vietnamese hair wholesalers are the best choice? Let’s find out in this blog: https://thebesthairvendor.com/vietnamese-hair-wholesale-and-potential-for-hair-industry/
Tại sao phải đau đầu nhức óc, chật vật với những phương pháp giảm cân lỗi thời khi giờ đây bạn đã có trong tay cơ hội giảm béo cấp tốc an toàn nhất chỉ 499k. Click ngay!